A Special Message to Our Members
Attention, Church Members:
There are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the North Valley Baptist Church at this time. We are actively monitoring the virus situation around the country and in the Silicon Valley in particular. The Santa Clara County Health Officer has issued restrictions regarding public gatherings. These restrictions limit the number of attendees to between 35 and 100 people. Due to this updated moratorium, we are implementing the following:
1. All church services will be livestreamed only until further notice. There will be no public gatherings at the church during those regular service times.
2. The livestream services will be held at 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. on Sundays and 6:30 p.m. on Wednesdays.
3. There will be no Sunday school classes.
4. Buses will not be run during this time.
5. We would like to encourage our membership to continue to support our church by sending in their tithes and offerings online or via regular mail to the church office. If you choose to mail your tithe, please send it to the North Valley Baptist Church, (Attn: Finance Department) 3530 De La Cruz Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95054.
Please understand that these drastic measures are meant for the health and safety of our church family and the general public. We look forward to resuming our regularly-scheduled services when deemed appropriate. Our trust is in the Lord as we implement these policies over the next few weeks.
How can I watch live?
There are many ways to watch our live services. Click the button below to find out how you can watch.How To Watch